We currently have an opening for a Financial Consultant in our Investments Department.
Exciting opportunity to join a growing Wealth Management Team and an industry leading Broker-Dealer. The role of the Financial Consultant is to establish value-added relationships with bank clients, understand their financial needs, and position appropriate investment solutions. The role does provide referrals from within the financial institution — but successful candidates must engage in outside prospecting efforts. Full benefits and office space provided. An attractive compensation structure will be based on industry experience.
- The needs the Financial Consultant should to be able to meet are:
- Growing and retaining assets
- Retirement planning
- Investment strategies
- Small business retirement plan structures
- The business model the consultant should use include:
- Leveraging pipeline of referrals from within the financial institution
- Establishing relationships with customers and colleagues
- Prospecting outside the financial institution to bring in new customer relationships and assets
Our generous benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability plans, retirement benefits, generous PTO, sick leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
This position requires a Business related Bachelors Degree; FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 65, and FINRA Series 63. The Financial Consultant requires 7+ years of documented success in financial services. The candidate must also be able to meet eligibility requirements for the duration of employment. The candidate must have the relevant product knowledge and required skills to execute the LPL business model. The candidate must also have a working knowledge of investment products and services. This position must be available to travel, as needed. Must be honest, display a strong work ethic and willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding our application process.
Cornerstone Bank is an equal opportunity employer.